4.1.3 Token Airdrops from RCM Mining (Own2N)

Overview
As explained in section 3.1.1 above, during the RCM mining process, users are required to pay BNB to purchase energy. The BNB paid will be automatically converted into RCM by the contract, with 20% of it being airdropped to the project, and the remaining 80% airdropped to some BookNFT (bNFT) holders.
The Own2N economic model refers to the model where users receive RCM airdrops by holding or leasing BookNFTs (bNFTs). Renting BookNFTs can earn users Rental Computing Power (LCT), which is used as the basis for energy cost airdrops.
Leasing computility LCT
The bNFT calculates a base Leasing computility (Base RCT) based on resilience value and considering quality, level, and book cover percentage bonus. The calculation is as follows:
Note:
is the weight of quality bonus,
is the weight of level bonus,
is the weight of book cover percentage bonus,
is book cover absolute value bonus.
When bNFT is rented out, long-term and multiple quantity rentals are incentivized, and the calculation of Leasing Complutlity (LCT) is as follows:
Note:
is the weight of lease term bonus,
is the weight of rental quantity bonus.
Resilience Damage
Resilience damage, also known as R-value damage, is caused when bNFT is lent out.
Distribution of Earnings from Energy
The BNB paid by users for purchasing energy will first be converted into RCM. After deducting a 20% rental fee, it will be airdropped to bNFT holders based on the following rules:
30% will be airdropped to various Collections based on energy consumption according to the formula below, and 70% will be airdropped to various Collections based on the total Resilience computing power (LCT) in each Collection. Within a Collection, the rent will be airdropped to the holders of each rented NFT based on LCT computing power.
The calculation of each bNFT's airdrop earnings (LRE) is as follows:
Note:
is the total LCT and,
is the total LCT of all bNFTs in a collection;
is the the weight of reading bonus,
is the total daily rental income after transaction fee.
Table 1. LCT Adjustment Weights
Weight Type
Explanation
Weight of quality bonus weight
Adjustment weight in accordance with bNFT qualities (see Table 2)
Weight of level bonus
Adjustment weight according to the different bNFT levels (see Table 3)
Weight of lease term bonus
Adjustment weight based on bNFT lease term (see Table 4)
Weight of Rental Quantity Bonus
Adjustment weight based on the number of bNFT rentals (see Table 5)
Weight of book cover percentage bonus
Adjustment weight based on book cover percentage bonus
Book cover absolute value bonus
Book cover absolute value bonus
Weight of reading bonus
Adjustment weight based on the reading energy ranking of the collection. The higher the ranking, the greater the weight.
(see formula 1)
Table 2. bNFT Adjustment Weight (Quality)
bNFT Quality
Adjustment weight (bonus)
Common
0
Uncommon
100%
Rare
200%
Epic
300%
Legendary
400%
Table 3. bNFT Adjustment Weights (Level)
bNFT level
Adjustment weights
<5
0
5-9
50%
10-14
100%
15-19
150%
20-24
200%
25-30
250%
Table 4. bNFT Adjustment Weights (Lease Term)
Lease term
Adjustment weights
3d
0
7d
5%
30d
20%
90d
60%
180d
100%
Table 5. bNFT Adjustment Weights (Quantity)
Quantity of rentals
Adjustment weights
1
2%
3
4%
9
9%
15
12%
20
15%
30
20%
Formula 1 The weight of reading bonusis calculated as follows:
Note:
is the total number of collections,
is the ranking,
is the median weight, and,
is the sum of
.